Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kim and Gerry: engaged


I have known Kim for a long time, so when I heard she was engaged, I jumped at the chance to shoot her engagement photos. We headed out to Balboa Park, and after a bit of nervousness and awkward posing in front of the camera, James and I had them making out like they were movie stars.



we just attended their wedding in beautiful naples, florida and they had the most amazing photographer capturing their event: carlos baez. not only was carlos super-friendly and extra helpful to me and james, but he had a team of four photographers who were all very professional and captured every detail of the extraordinary event. its so great when legendary photographers like carlos are so supportive of those of us just starting out in the industry, truly encouraging.


anyways, here are some of our favorite photos from kim and gerry's engagement session.










No comments: