Saturday, October 29, 2011

wedding: robyn and jesse part I | san diego wedding photographer

after we saw the pictures from robyn and jesse's engagement shoot a few months ago, we knew the wedding pictures were going to be amazing. not only are they both super photogenic, but they are tons of fun and some of the coolest people to be around, hands-down. they got married at paradise point on a beautiful saturday afternoon, and we couldn't get enough of the gorgeous couple, as you'll see.

gorgeous details...





and robyn getting all glammed up...



after the prep work was done, it was time for the first look, which of course we love, love, love...



and tons of gorgeous pics of the bride and groom...

just keeps getting better and better

we still have the ceremony and all the reception fun to share, so check back soon for the rest of this gorgeous wedding!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed every page on your blog, I think you are is creative, if you have a spare time look at me too at funky wedding invitations I am happy to share with you and hope to become your friends

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this information. I found it very informative as I have been researching a lot lately on practical matters such as you talk about.. san diego wedding photography